Monday 1 May 2017

In Conversation with a Man...On the way to Bahubali 2 - The Conclusion

It’s a long weekend and all thanks to the May day :P Saturday took off pretty boring and landed just the same way except that ‘Bahubali 2 – The Conclusion’ movie tickets got booked for Sunday 10:35 show at Forum mall. Sunday wakes me up excited to see the movie not just because it is Bahubali, it is apparently the costliest movie ticket I ever bought :P

As I get into the bus and secure my bus ticket, they were two options to choose: either put on my earphones and listen to music or try getting into a conversation with the man sitting beside me. I would not have got much to share with you if I had chosen the first one.

As I slowly get into a conversation with him, it just reminded me that life is more than just mobile phones and laptops. That gentleman has got more than 10 years of experience in IT industry and worked for 4 well known firms till now. He is married and his wife works at a well-known bank in Orissa. He visits her once in 4 -5 months and spends rest of the weekends with his college friends. He says, “IT job is unpredictable and a job in SBI is so very much secure” As he expects the next IT boon in Andhra Pradesh, he thinks of making his next shift to Vishakhapatnam, from where Orissa is just around 6 hours journey.

As the bus reaches my destination, he asked my name and introduced himself. One of those different experiences while I travel on the roads of Benguluru – the city where traffic seldom sleeps :P


Next time if you get into a similar situation, you know which one to choose…..YES the second one J

No comments:

Post a Comment